- We provide one accessible parking space reserved for wheelchair users.
＊Please contact us in advance if you need more than 2 accessible spaces or ones that accommodate a large vehicle (minibus, etc.).
- Wheelchair ramps connect the parking lot to the museum entrance.
- The museum entrance door needs to be opened manually. If you need assistance, please let our staff know.
- The first floor (permanent exhibition) is step-free.
- The second floor (collection storage) can be accessed by the elevator.
- The campus biotope exhibition garden is fully wheelchair accessible.
- A wheelchair accessible restroom is available.
- Assistance dogs (guide dogs, hearing dogs, service dogs) are welcome.
- We do not have wheelchairs available for loan.
We provide educational materials and programs for special needs education schools. For details, please contact us.